Nanny Placement Contract
Write up a contract between a nanny / au pair agency and a client to supply candidates for a position with this template Nanny Placement Contract.
- The agency will recruit applicants for the client to interview for placement as a nanny for the client's children. The client will be responsible for verifying the applicant's credentials prior to hiring the nanny.
- The agency's role is to act solely as an agent. The agency does not have an employment relationship with the nanny.
- If a nanny placement does not work out, the agency will make additional replacement referrals free of charge for a specified period.
- The client agrees to pay transportation costs for any out-of-town applicants to get to their interview.
- The client agrees not to make private arrangements with an applicant in order to avoid paying the agency's fees.
- The agency takes no responsibility for the nanny's actions, and cannot guarantee the nanny's honesty or reliability.
- The client releases and indemnifies the agency against any claims, except those resulting from the agency's negligence.
The Nanny Placement Contract template is generic (not country-specific) and can be re-used as often as you require. Download immediately after purchase.
Download: Nanny Placement Contract
Available from: MegaDox.com
NOTICE: The information and
links contained on this web page are intended only to be merely informative and
are NOT intended to provide legal advice to any person/entity. Consult with and
seek the advice of a qualified lawyer. E.&O.E.
Click here for important legal disclaimer.