Letter of Intent to Hire Advertising Agency
Negotiate the terms of a formal contract with an ad agency in this generic Letter of Intent to Hire Advertising Agency.
- The LOI summarizes the parties' discussions with respect to mounting an ad campaign for various products.
- The consideration to be paid to the advertising agency is to be 100% commission-based, plus reimbursement for all actual costs and expenses.
- The relationship will be exclusive on the part of the client, in other words, the client will not retain any other agency with respect to the same products.
- Any third party commitments (such as rentals, leasing, hiring of talent, etc) will be subject to approval by the client.
- The agency will indemnify the client against claims for libel, slander, piracy, etc, and agrees to maintain liability insurance during the course of the relationship.
The Letter of Intent to Hire Advertising Agency template is generic (not country-specific) and can be used anywhere. It's downloadable and easy to customize for your unique needs.
Download: Letter of Intent to Hire Advertising Agency
Available from: MegaDox.com
NOTICE: The information and
links contained on this web page are intended only to be merely informative and
are NOT intended to provide legal advice to any person/entity. Consult with and
seek the advice of a qualified lawyer. E.&O.E.
Click here for important legal disclaimer.