Equine Adoption Application Form
Equine rescue shelters can use this template Adoption Application Form to foster or adopt out rescue horses.
- The applicant must indicate whether he/she has previously owned a horse, and provide information about his/her level of experience with handling horses.
- The applicant must also provide complete information about the stable or boarding facility at which the animal will be kept.
- If the horse is to be ridden, information about all riders must be provided, including age, height, weight and level of experience.
- If the applicant currently owns other horses, their medical information must be provided.
- Personal references from a vet, farrier, trainer, riding instructor or other competent person must be submitted.
- The form also includes an Acknowledgement by Applicant form, a release of the applicant's personal information, and a table of estimated monthly costs associated with horse care.
Purchase and download the Equine Adoption Application Form for your organization. Customizable and reusable.
Download: Equine Adoption Application Form
Available from: MegaDox.com
NOTICE: The information and
links contained on this web page are intended only to be merely informative and
are NOT intended to provide legal advice to any person/entity. Consult with and
seek the advice of a qualified lawyer. E.&O.E.
Click here for important legal disclaimer.