Home > Forms > Property > Commercial Lease Forms > Australia Commercial Lease Forms > Western Australia Commercial / Industrial Premises Lease
Western Australia Commercial / Industrial Premises Lease
Lease commercial or industrial space in Western Australia to a tenant with this Commercial / Industrial Premises Lease.
- Not for Retail Premises. This form of lease SHOULD NOT be used for retail premises to which the Commercial Tenancy (Retail Shops) Agreements Act applies.
- Rent Review. Procedure for market rent reviews.
- Renewal. The tenant has an option to renew the lease for a further term if not in default.
- Charges and Taxes. The tenant must pay rates, taxes, and utility charges for the premises, any GST applicable to any payment, stamp duty on the lease, and any other costs payable by the tenant under the lease. The tenant must also pay reasonable legal costs for enforcing the lease.
- Guarantee. The lease assumes a guarantor will be guaranteeing the tenant's obligations, and contains Guarantee and Indemnity provisions.
- Insurance. The tenant must obtain all necessary insurance (public risk, comprehensive, worker's compensation) for the premises and the business. The landlord must insure the building for full replacement value.
- The template also includes a sample set of Building Rules and Regulations.
This Western Australia Commercial / Industrial Premises Lease
template is a fully editable Microsoft Word form.
Download: Western Australia Commercial / Industrial Premises Lease
Available from: MegaDox.com
NOTICE: The information and
links contained on this web page are intended only to be merely informative and
are NOT intended to provide legal advice to any person/entity. Consult with and
seek the advice of a qualified lawyer. E.&O.E.
Click here for important legal disclaimer.