New Zealand Separation Agreement
Have you and your spouse decided to separate? Put the terms of the separation in writing with this New Zealand Separation Agreement.
Provisions of the Agreement include:
- which party the children of the marriage (if any) will reside with - this party will also retain temporary possession of the family residence;
- the amount of financial support to be paid by the parent who does not have day-to-day care of the children;
- payment of joint debts;
- neither party will incur any further debt on joint credit of the parties;
- division of jointly owned property;
- ownership of separate property;
- payment of expenses related to the family residence;
- each party releases all claims or demands on the other party's estate.
This New Zealand Separation Agreement
is provided in MS Word format, and is fully editable to suit your needs.
Download: New Zealand Separation Agreement
Available from: MegaDox.com
NOTICE: The information and
links contained on this web page are intended only to be merely informative and
are NOT intended to provide legal advice to any person/entity. Consult with and
seek the advice of a qualified lawyer. E.&O.E.
Click here for important legal disclaimer.